- General Terms and Conditions
- Delivery of Products
- Gift Vouchers
- Personalised Doors
- Changes & Updates
General Terms and Conditions
Note the term ‘Seller’ refers to Fairy Sparkles Fairy Doors
ALL INFORMATION, TEXT, IMAGES, DESIGNS AND DOORS RELATING TO FAIRY SPARKLES FAIRY DOORS AND THIS WEBSITE ARE PROTECTED BY COPYRIGHT LAW
Please note that our products are not toys. They are not designed to be handled and are for decoration purposes only. They can break if played with or rough handled. Our exchange or refund policy does not cover breakages from rough handling or improper use.
They are not suitable for under 3’s due to small parts that may cause a choking hazard. Supervision is required for younger children. The Seller suggest Fairy Doors being placed high on a shelf out of reach if the product has been bought for a young child.
All items are handmade and therefore each item will vary slightly in size, shape & decoration. There may be small discrepancies between the photographs on the website and the received item. The Seller cannot be held responsible for this. The door colour represented on screen may vary slightly due to differing screen resolutions and the Seller accepts no responsibility for this.
The placing and fixing of a door is the customer’s responsibility. The Seller accepts no responsibility for damage created to personal property through the use, placing or fixing of the product. Likewise the Seller accepts no responsibility for doors damaged whilst fixing to property or damage to a door from removing doors from property.
- Payment on all orders must be made by cleared payment before dispatch. PayPal is the only payment option accepted. We do not hold any credit card, debit card or bank account details on any transaction on this website as this is all handled by PayPal.
- The seller reserves the right to decline certain types of payment without reason. The Seller reserves the right to cancel any transaction at any time for any reason.
In the event that a product is mistakenly listed at an incorrect price, the Seller reserves the right to refuse or cancel any orders placed for product listed at the incorrect price. The Seller reserves the right to refuse or cancel any such orders whether or not the order has been confirmed and your credit / debit card charged. If your credit / debit card has already been charged for the purchase and your order is cancelled, the Seller shall issue a credit to your credit //debit card account in the amount of the incorrect price via PayPal.
- Delivery dates given by the seller are approximate only and do not form part of the contract. The seller accepts no liability if delivery dates are not met. The seller reserves the right to amend its prices without prior notice.
- Delivery will be made to the address specified by you at the time of order via the website and or PayPal.
- Fairy Sparkles reserves the right to update its published prices. The Buyer has the responsibility to check product pricing and any discounts or special prices at the time of ordering.
- The Seller will endeavour to use the most cost effective means of delivery but makes no guarantees regarding delivery. The Sellers always uses Royal Mail Second Class Recorded Delivery for UK deliveries and Royal Mail International Signed For for orders outside the UK. You will be updated with the tracking by means of an email and the buyer will be responsible for tracking the parcel.
International deliveries may incur import fees, taxes, customs duties or other charges applied by institutions and organisations other than the Seller and these are the sole responsibility of the customer.
- When signing for the products the customer should always ensure that the external packaging is not damaged or appears to have been tampered with.
- The Seller is not liable for any loss or damage caused by third parties (including Royal Mail), or responsible for any delays in delivery due to unforeseen circumstances with Royal Mail.
- Products cannot be returned without the prior permission of the Seller. Under no circumstances will the Seller be liable for:
i) Defects or damage resulting from fair wear and tear, neglect, improper use or storage by the Buyer, or failure of the Buyer to comply with the instructions given.
ii) Products which have been adjusted, altered, adapted or repaired.
iii) The suitability of any Products for any particular purpose or use whether or not the purpose or conditions were communicated to the seller.
iv) Products purchased more than 7 business days prior to the request for return
v) If a return is agreed, the original delivery charge for any order is non-refundable. The new delivery charge for an exchange item will be charged at our usual shipping rates. The return delivery charge for a refunded item is the responsibility of the sender. Please be sure to pack your items carefully for postage as the Seller is not responsible for any merchandise damaged or lost via return delivery. We recommend Recorded Delivery
- Gift vouchers are only good for a single transaction; any remaining amount is not exchangeable with cash or another voucher and will be automatically forfeited.
- Any additional cost exceeding the value of the voucher will be paid by the redeemer.
- Gift vouchers will not be replaced when lost, damaged or stolen.
- Vouchers are valid only at www.fairy-sparkles.biz
- In the event of any dispute, the decision of the Seller is final.
- The Seller reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions without prior notice.
- All personalised orders are to be paid for up front before the production of the product begins.
- Payment is non-refundable.
- A photograph of the door is always sent before the product is dispatched for approval form the customer to ensure all spelling and details correct., therefore returns are not accepted.
- Production time can be between 2 to 4 weeks depending on demand and you will be kept updated of progress at all times.
- The seller aims to update the website regularly, and may change the content at any time, including changing prices. If the need arises, access to the website may be suspended, or closed indefinitely. Any of the material on the site may be out of date at any given time, and there is no obligation to update such material.
- If you have any concerns about material which appears on our site, please contact Justin@fairy-sparkles.biz
Last Updated 1st February 2016.